We're a leading firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers supporting entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, family offices and growing businesses.
Our specialists are some of the most advanced in their field. For example, dozens of firms of accountants and solicitors come to our tax consultants for advice on their most critical and complex issues. But we look to offer something beyond pure financial expertise.
We`re a firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers with over 180 people operating out of two offices, London and Cambridge. Our clients come from virtually every business sector, but tend to have an ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit in common. We work with everyone from freelancers and high net worth individuals to businesses with a turnover of up to £100 million.
If you own land, you are part of a diverse sector. You may be an established family, a new landowner or someone who`s contemplating investing in land. You may be using land to develop strong food businesses. You may be a traditional farming family or a `hobby` farmer, enjoying the countryside on the back of successful career elsewhere.
To make the most of your landownership, you need accountants and advisers who can provide a wide range of services and benefits to a sector that touches a number of disciplines and the interplay between each. And because each and every family business is unique in its objectives and resources, you need a service that is highly bespoke.
Our work has a high degree of advisory input, including:
• Succession/family planning: balancing income needs with capital tax issues.
• Enabling family members, often of different generations, to share the income and capital value of estates equitably, whatever legal entities are being used.
• Property development management: large scale, long term collaboration agreements or smaller site opportunities.
• Business plan assessment for major projects including financing options and commercial consideration for much needed diversification projects and often working with other advisers.
The backbone of our service to clients:
• Accounts: producing management and year end accounts using all the common agriculture accountancy packages.
• Trust accounts and tax: trusts help families with land to manage family succession, often over long periods of time. The strength of our trust team will allow you to plan well ahead and keep you and the trustees compliant.
• Audit: for the larger farming and food businesses, our industry knowledge means better risk assessment and better communication with owners and managers.
Stand Number: 290